1. James – ‘Magnificent’ – James’ team has been nothing but magnificent this season, and after a short slump he appears to be back on track, averaging just under 80 points over the last three weeks.
2. The Beast – ‘Original Of The Species’ – Beast has been managing fantasy teams with extreme success since the beginning of time, and this year is no different. Matt Kuchar, Jason Day and Rory Sabbatini are leading the way, but with the best depth in the league, Beast’s entire roster is what’s gotten him this far.
3. Fuchs – ‘One Step Closer’ – Every week Fuchs moves a little closer to a stellar top ten total and it looks like he is the only one who can dethrone Beast as the fastest to 50 top tens. The little java king has seven top tens in the last four weeks and looks like he may be on his way to third place.
4. Brent – ‘With Or Without You’ – This year has been a tale of two teams for Brent, who is averaging more than 127 points per tournament with Donald in the mix, and just 26 when he’s off gallivanting around Europe. Donald is the key to Brent’s team, and he needs him to start winning on this side of the pond.
5. Bryce – ‘Moment Of Surrender’ – It may be time to throw in the towel for poor Brycer. He’s put up some decent totals the last couple of weeks, but right now a top three finish looks pretty much out of the question. Time to make some trades and bolster the keepers.
6. Dave – ‘Running To Stand Still’ – Dave’s team is trying, but he just can’t seem to get anything going. Lee Westwood has played well overseas, but done next to nothing in the States. Jim Furyk has also been extremely disappointing, failing to follow up his career season with anything respectable this year. Like Bryce, time is quickly running out for Dave to make a move up the standings.
Those were the Power Rankings gents, hope you enjoyed them.