1. Fuchs (Mighty Mighty) – Fuchs’ team has looked nothing but mighty over the past four weeks, racking up 320 points to go along with a win and SIX top tens!
2. James (Let’s Groove) – James was in a groove early on in the season, but his pace has slowed by quite a bit in the last month. He’s hoping to get back into the groove again with a strong roster at The Players.
3. Brent (Shining Star) – Luke Donald has been Brent’s shining star throughout the first half of the season and looks like the favorite at this weeks Players.
4. The Beast (Serpentine Fire) – Just like a Serpentine, The Beast never gives up on his team. He’s had a couple of clunkers in the last few weeks, but the sky is the limit when Matt Kuchar tees it up.
5. Dave (Got To Get You Into My Life) – The story of Dave’s team thus far seems to be that most of their time is spent overseas. Lee Westwood, Retief Goosen and Y.E. Yang will need to start performing on this side of the pond for Dave to start climbing the leaderboard.
6. Bryce (September) – Bryce needs a massive comeback if he wants to get back into things, but right now it seems like he’s just wanting to get to September and the promise of a new season.
There you go friends…