1. Brent (Nick Marone) – Like Nick Marone can sometimes take a backseat to Ridge, brent’s squad is often overshadowed by James’ juggernaut of a team. However the last couple of weeks, team international has lit it up and based on the success of Luke Donald, earned the number 1 spot.
2. James (Ridge Forrester) – Ridge Forrester has long been a force in the fashion industry, just like Mickelson has on the PGA Tour. It’s been a rough couple of weeks for James, but that can be somewhat attributed to most of his talent taking a few weeks off. Everyone goes through their own rough patches.
3. Fuchs (Bill Spencer) – Just like the Spencer Publications mogul, Fuchs likes to be in control and he isn’t afraid to say what needs to be said. After two straight weeks of more than 100 points, and 3 top tens in those weeks, Fuchs may just be on his way to the top.
4. The Beast (Eric Forrester) – Like Eric of the Forrester family, Beast is the Patriarch of the fantasy golf league, and man who taught the rest of us everything we know about golf. He has been there since the beginning. Although he sometimes takes a break to give-way to the younger generation, he always ends up coming back stronger than ever.
5. Dave (Thorne Forrester) – Thorne Forrester doesn’t get much air-time during the show, but we all know he’s one of the driving forces behind Forrester Creations. So far this season, Dave hasn’t quite gotten the output he’d like from his team, but it seems that players like Westwood are doing well overseas. The talent is there, he just needs it to show up at the right time.
6. Bryce (Oliver Jones) – Oliver is just a nice guy who everyone seems to take advantage of. While no one is really taking advantage of Bryce, he is getting majorly screwed by his players. Whether it be Woods, Johnson, Casey or Clark, everyone of Bryce’s big names has shafted him somehow. Bryce can only hope his fortunes improve as Oliver gets back with Hope.
Those are the power rankings. Hopefully my knowledge of The Bold and the Beautiful didn’t make you cry too much. Until next time folks…