1. James – The Potential and value of Watney, Fowler and Kaymer more than makes up for Phil’s recent struggles.
2. The Beast – Kuchar just keeps on rollin, and The Beast is sure to be lovin it.
3. Bryce – It’s a big jump for just one week, but if Dustin and Tiger can play like this every week, Brycer will be back before you know it.
4. Fuchs – Hunter Mahan looks like the real deal, and depth players like Singh and Holmes are certainly doing their part.
5. Brent – He left a top ten on his bench in favor of D.A. Points and Ian Poulter. That has to hurt.
6. Dave – Something tells me the key to Dave’s season is to get Furyk going, and there’s still plenty of time for that.